(for pupils starting P7 in September 2016)
Sullivan Upper School uses the Common Entrance Assessments (CEA Tests) developed by the Association for Quality Education Limited (AQE Ltd).
Sullivan Upper School will be a test centre. A familiarisation day is held prior to the actual assessments so that children can experience and become familiar with their surroundings and can meet the supervising staff.
Letter to P7 Parent
Information on P7 Familiarisation Day
Arrangements for AQE/Common Entrance Assessments
Please visit the AQE website for further information on the process and to download the following information.
- Application Form - closing date is 9 September 2016
- A Guide for Parents
- The Implementation Process
- Guidance for Parents on Special Circumstances, Special Provisions or Special Cases
- Access Arrangements for the Common Entrance Assessment
- Form for Special Circumstances
Year 8 Admissions Criteria